pretty sure that chevy was a gas btw

crazy *ss video, when I first saw it I was like holy sh*t lol

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
Re: Dodge Cummins vs Chevy Duramax goes WAY too far - Sore L

454muscle said:
The cummins guy didn't cheat. What were the rules?

When you agreed to have your truck chained to another truck, what did you expect was going to happen? Either one pulls the other, or vice versa. Who said how far to go? When to stop? There were no rules. You get yourself into something dumb like this, and have the nerve to get mad at the winner. To me, that's a sore loser. ;) Just sayin' my point of view!

If you are going to try to justify the dodge doing that than you might have less of a brain than the driver dose.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks

Pretty sure that wasn't a duramax, and yeah the cummins was WAY outta line.

But they are both dumb for chaining their trucks together.

78sik ick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2012

jrm81bu said:
454muscle said:
If you challange someone to a race, for example, and if you lose that race, do you jump out of your car and go over to the winner and say "do it again, do it again" in a rutt?

If you challange someone to a fight, in a ring, an alley, whatever, and if you lose, do you get mad and talk sh*t to the winner? For winning?

The cummins guy didn't cheat. What were the rules?

When you agreed to have your truck chained to another truck, what did you expect was going to happen? Either one pulls the other, or vice versa. Who said how far to go? When to stop? There were no rules. You get yourself into something dumb like this, and have the nerve to get mad at the winner. To me, that's a sore loser. ;) Just sayin' my point of view!

There are pulls all the time around here. I can see tugging the loser a few lengths but that's it. Anything more, let alone over a curb and through god knows what, is just stupid and uncalled for.
So if we were to race, be it on a track or a back road, and you win, it would be justifiable for me to t-bone your car as you turn around?

X2!!!!

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Re: Dodge Cummins vs Chevy Duramax goes WAY too far

jrm81bu said:
There are pulls all the time around here. I can see tugging the loser a few lengths but that's it. Anything more, let alone over a curb and through god knows what, is just stupid and uncalled for.
So if we were to race, be it on a track or a back road, and you win, it would be justifiable for me to t-bone your car as you turn around?
Ok, so the cummins guy took it too far. Not sure your analogy is correct though.
84cutlassjuggalo said:
If you are going to try to justify the dodge doing that than you might have less of a brain than the driver dose.
Not justifying what the dodge driver did. I think we are all in agreement that the whole idea of a pull in a parking lot wasn't the brightest thing to do with a new truck -- for both drivers.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana

454muscle said:
jrm81bu said:
Ok, so the cummins guy took it too far. Not sure your analogy is correct though.
84cutlassjuggalo said:
Not justifying what the dodge driver did. I think we are all in agreement that the whole idea of a pull in a parking lot wasn't the brightest thing to do with a new truck -- for both drivers.

Yea. It would be more accurate if the loser was the one getting T-boned. That's what's happening to the Chevy guy here.

I think we all learned a lot about what not to do at a Truck Pull tonight.
Words I didn't think I'd be saying on this forum. :lol:

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009

LMAO!!

All i can say is the guy in the chevy should have been smart enough to just let him pull him instead of fighting him the whole way. Any damage done to his truck is his own fault since he agreed to chain his truck up to someone else's.

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007

That was funny but wrong too.In the diesel world a Duramax is like a honda civic every kid has one,With two mods and thinks its faster then anything around.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH

307 Regal said:
454muscle said:
jrm81bu said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:

Yea. It would be more accurate if the loser was the one getting T-boned. That's what's happening to the Chevy guy here.

I think we all learned a lot about what not to do at a Truck Pull tonight.
Words I didn't think I'd be saying on this forum. :lol:

Technically yes my analogy isn't correct. But it goes to show how wrong the title is. It's not a sore loser it's a s ore hey you really tried to **** my sh*t up. The correct analogy is if we raced, you won, and then hit my car. Does they make it ok to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor