Door Mirror Measurements

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I'm currently running no side mirrors at all, so I need to get these on before the weather gets warm and cruising season starts.
From the Gum Ball Rally, "What's behind me is not my problem."

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MalibuDavyou5

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2020
Wyoming
i just measured my 82 el camino with the round sport mirrors it;s 13 3/4 inches from the front of the door to the front of the mirror and 1 1/2 inches from the body line to the center of the mirror and yes it needs to be reinforced from the back side one car i had i made a plate threaded it bolted it on through predrilled holes in the door and drilled 2 holes through the door into the plate and pop riveted it in place
Well this was a question I was also going to ask as I need to put a Mirror on the Passenger side (Manual) but you answered it, Many thanks for that.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor