E4ME off of a Chevy 305

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Anyone have one laying around?

Id like to have my carb rebuilt by everyday-performance, but they have a pretty significant "you're without a carb" time, and my GP is my daily driver. I could go without it for a couple days, but not a couple weeks.

Anyone have one just laying around they might want to get rid of at a decent price?

-Gonz

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I got one off my brother's buddies 86ish firebird. Ran a month ago when he took it off for an edelbrock. Car is/was 100% stock. $75 shipped to wherever you are in the continental US. I would normally go $50, but I do need the extra dough and I know for a fact it ran. If interested Pm me. I can do PayPal.

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Ok, thanks everyone, I have one in the works.

-Gonz

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
FYI- The Olds version has the long fuel filter snout and the Chevy has the 90 degree inlet on the front side as well as slightly different linkage mounting points. Also, the 305 has the electric choke and not the hot air choke. However, you can always add an electric choke kit. The internals are pretty much all the same. Best to stick with what you have as close as possible.

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
FYI- The Olds version has the long fuel filter snout and the Chevy has the 90 degree inlet on the front side as well as slightly different linkage mounting points. Also, the 305 has the electric choke and not the hot air choke. However, you can always add an electric choke kit. The internals are pretty much all the same. Best to stick with what you have as close as possible.

Exactly why I specified one from a Chevy 305 :)

-Gonz

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor