Ed's Grand National is home! part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1GN

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2011
Central Florida
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now Ed wants me to help him find (gulp) a scissor door kit for his Grand National! He says it "fits with the theme of the car"

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana

LS1GN

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2011
Central Florida
Ed and I got in a big argument a couple weeks ago. He is even madder now because I went over there to snap this pic. He is wearing his pants all baggy now and has a crooked Yankees baseball cap on all the time. I told him I thought he was an idiot and he cussed me out.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
LS1GN said:
Ed and I got in a big argument a couple weeks ago. He is even madder now because I went over there to snap this pic. He is wearing his pants all baggy now and has a crooked Yankees baseball cap on all the time. I told him I thought he was an idiot and he cussed me out.

Please tell me this is a huge long well planned joke or get some photos of the trunk and interior, I can't believe he actually wants to keep the car sky jacked and on tractor tires when he can get skinny tires and tuck them but don't let him because there is no need to rip apart and tub the fenders and wheel wells

ve3oky

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2012
Ontario Canada
84cutlassjuggalo said:
LS1GN said:

Please tell me this is a huge long well planned joke or get some photos of the trunk and interior, I can't believe he actually wants to keep the car sky jacked and on tractor tires when he can get skinny tires and tuck them but don't let him because there is no need to rip apart and tub the fenders and wheel wells

x2!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor