El camino rear widebody& raised rear quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z48LT1

Greasemonkey
Oct 10, 2015
Space Coast, Florida
Joe, I have to commend you for following your vision. I look forward to your getting the back end to a design radical enough to complement such a significant front end change. From the effort and workmanship you've demonstrated so far, and your ability to shrug off the sh*t talk from the haters, I think we're all in for a treat. Press on, brother!

Best - Gary

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
God bless America,where any A-hole can say what ever they want. I'd love to see what all the Negative Nancy's have built. I know I'll be getting the same kind of reaction when I figure out how to post pics on here . I say " show me what YOU'VE DONE that's better or shut the F---up "

• Agree

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
God bless America,where any A-hole can say what ever they want. I'd love to see what all the Negative Nancy's have built. I know I'll be getting the same kind of reaction when I figure out how to post pics on here . I say " show me what YOU'VE DONE that's better or shut the F---up "

Looking forward to you using the little button on the right that says upload file :mrgreen: But I am looking forward to seeing your vision finished, I do like the camaro front on it and agree the hood is something nobody else has and is functional. I just think that it then makes the hood look too long, but will see how it all meshes together.

Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Christ, all I said was butterflies! I like big holes. :mrgreen:

In reference to the comments: those are on a V6 Camaro board. That says it all- right there.:rofl:
Wasn't referring to your comment, I targeted the A-holes from that INFERIOR FORUM

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Saw on the texas metal show that butterfly scoops are out of date now. Well ,guess it matches my hair.:)
Most Camaro 5/6 members will never need preparation-H , they are perfect a- holes.:p
Funniest thing I get is hearing people trying to name my truck, doesn't make them sound intelligent. I simply call it mine. Not totally opposed to wtf though. at least it's fitting.

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Well, chopped off my pass side quarter panel & wheel well Saturday. Also cut off 59 chevy shaped perimeter of bedcover,
Sunday I trimmed a little more off my vertical cuts in other quarter panels & tack welded back together on a jig. 2 3/4" of flare out at wheel wells. Loosely fit on truck to start seeing what they look like with 69 charger upper quarter section. I won't post any in progress pics till I get it looking more complete in fitment. Tired of partially in progress pics showing up on insult forums. Will text to any friends that are interested in project though.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor