electric fan setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

83cutlasssedan

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
Looks great! So other than the fan assembly, what else should I make sure I grab from the donor? Also anything else I might need off another g-body?

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Depends on the fan. I used a Cutlass radiator hold down plate but you could get away with the radiator tie downs.I think Grand Nationals have electrical fans but i could be wrong......

Stoopud

Master Mechanic
May 21, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
If you get the F-body set-up; take the shroud (look for one without the plastic hook on top for the hose for asthetics as you will not use the hook), the temp sensor from the manifold, the relay, and as much wire as you can. That should be all you need. I run a single fan on my car with a built 355 that is a daily driver and the car runs cool all day long, even on our 1 or 2 warm days here in Cleveland. Good luck.

Also, check the junkyard interchange post for more suggestions on what to get while at the junk yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor