Enemy of the State

Status
Not open for further replies.
fryer1979 said:
Do that and post back here, let me know what you think.
I watched "4 Brothers" the other night. I'd have to say the movie was good! I don't expect a lot but I was impressed. The cutlass in the movie was great, and the chase scene didn't disapoint. Thanks for the info man! It was a good rental for sure! 😀

I watched "4 brothers" again, the cutlass was badged as a 442. Also completely forgot about the black Monte Carlo used in "Training Day" with Denzel Washington, and Ethan Hawk. Not a fan of wire wheels and hydraulics, but the car was clean.....for a while.

fryer1979 said:
I watched "4 brothers" again, the cutlass was badged as a 442. Also completely forgot about the black Monte Carlo used in "Training Day" with Denzel Washington, and Ethan Hawk. Not a fan of wire wheels and hydraulics, but the car was clean.....for a while.
Thats another good one I forgot about. I havn't seen that movie in a long time. I'll have to rent that one next! Keep it coming with the movie suggestions 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor