Engine Diaper and spill pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
I ran a stand-off on my trans 20 years ago when I had my blanket. I could get reverse to 3rd working but it would bind going into park. I wound up going to a tci shield and no more problems. Also kept the trans cooler. The only downside to the shield was the trans had more visible leaks since the blanket wasn’t absorbing them!!!

Reactions: 1 user

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
I ran a stand-off on my trans 20 years ago when I had my blanket. I could get reverse to 3rd working but it would bind going into park. I wound up going to a tci shield and no more problems. Also kept the trans cooler. The only downside to the shield was the trans had more visible leaks since the blanket wasn’t absorbing them!!!
I didn't know if the tci shield would fit in the trans tunnel. Really don't feel like dropping the transmission to install it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor