Equus Gauges ( What U think )????

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
So im was at O'reilly's looking around and I guess they have they New gauges on there back shelf on display, and tey caught my attention...

I had autometer speed & tach 3 3/8 on my el camino and to tell you the truth i didnt like them, even after i changes my ratio gears both, everything hooked up correctly, tach was funny...just not happy with them and spending that much money... So there for i want to try something different. these gauges i think are made from autometer, or autometer just represents them no to sure. But i think im going to go with them....save me cash and its always fun to try other brands out, u never know might be better than autometer...

heres alittle review about the gauges and i think im going this route, Has any one used these gauges?

http://toptooltips.com/equus-gauges-gui ... edometers/

Attachments

• 7068.jpg
    7068.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 3,004
  • 7072.jpg
    7072.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 2,955

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
That would look good, So i calculated what i would save..

I spent $375+ for autometer gauges including speeed/tach/oil/water/volts/gas

With this brand I will spend $196.00 thats almost half the price....any one else use them?

joe79carlo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2010
i have the white gauges on my dash and havent had any problem there great for the price . i have mph,fuel,oil,volt and temp gauges :D

Attachments

• gauges.png
    gauges.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 3,066
  • gauges2.png
    gauges2.png
    354.6 KB · Views: 4,057

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
AHHHHH YEA!!!, just what i was looking for some good comments...

My autometer mph was always tripping even with a new speed cable and everything...

thanks guys...i hope there are more good comments ???

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
i have a triple guage set from them in my wagon, been in there for about 6 years without a problem.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
maliburacinfreak said:
i have a triple guage set from them in my wagon, been in there for about 6 years without a problem.

Sweet thanks for the great info....im for sure getting these gauges then.....im sold!!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor