Equus Gauges ( What U think )????

Status
Not open for further replies.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Tony_SS said:
use electric gauges.. not mechanical ones. And spend the extra money for Speedhut gauges... you can customize them any which way you like...

All the gauges I'm going to use are electric but the oil pressure they don't have an electric one.

koab26

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 21, 2012
SORRY 83MONTESS BUT I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS, IT'S JUST MY PREFERENCE BECAUSE I'M A DIABETIC AND SOMETIMES MY VISION IS A LITTLE BLURRED :lol: :lol: I DID EXPLAIN THIS KINDA WHEN I JOINED THIS FORUM AS A NEW MEMBER, DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE! :( :shock:

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
koab26 said:
SORRY 83MONTESS BUT I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS, IT'S JUST MY PREFERENCE BECAUSE I'M A DIABETIC AND SOMETIMES MY VISION IS A LITTLE BLURRED :lol: :lol: I DID EXPLAIN THIS KINDA WHEN I JOINED THIS FORUM AS A NEW MEMBER, DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE! :( :shock:

Actually copy is easier to read if you don't type in caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor