Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Qdub24 said:
pontiacgp said:
The meaning of the term hasn't changed, American people are just becoming dumber because states keep cutting money from their education budgets.

that doesn't make sense....most of us who understand definitions change over time are not in the education system any longer and I don't think we are dumb but that I guess is your educated opinion...but I can see what you mean for some tho, and here's an example of a reader to that magazine.

Joy Toy | March 7, 2011 2:09 pm
Luv da mag… Ya’ll gonna do subscriptions? If so, where can I sign up so I can get 1 4 da hubby? He luvs da mag 2. He’s got a ’83 Chevy Caprice Thanks 4 bringin da mag back. Let me know bout da subscriptions if u got em. Thanks

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
That's a product of cutlure not education budgets! :roll:

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
Luv da mag… Ya’ll gonna do subscriptions? If so, where can I sign up so I can get 1 4 da hubby? He luvs da mag 2. He’s got a ’83 Chevy Caprice Thanks 4 bringin da mag back. Let me know bout da subscriptions if u got em. Thanks

^ Possibly some of the most idiotic, typical crap ive ever read.

And qdub, the majority of education starts in the home.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
:rofl: Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader???

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
-83MONTESS- said:
pontiacgp said:
Is you mama a 5th grader? Is more like it. :mrgreen:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
-83MONTESS- said:
pontiacgp said:

I don't like how that looks...it says "pontiacgp wrote"....I did not write that and to set the record straight I graduated from 5th grade with honors.. 8)

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
-83MONTESS- said:
pontiacgp said:

I don't like how that looks...it says "pontiacgp wrote"....I did not write that and to set the record straight I graduated from 5th grade with honors.. 8)
Haha its ok I think everyone on here knows you have at least graduated the 5th grade!

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
Chris Van said:
Is "da" and "duh" the same thing????
Not even close! Da, is "Da baby daddy." Duh, is what da baby daddy say.

NY87SS

Greasemonkey
Dec 14, 2008
Palmyra, NY
This to me is a DONK, notice the lift this has.

donkey-pulling-cart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor