Exhaust Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you mean $600 for everything .. not just labor.

:?

And in regards to the 4.3L V8, I personally think that smaller displacement V8's sound better than larger ones. I like the sound of quick revs and LOVE to hear small displacemtne V8's rung out. The have a higher pitch tone. It's awesome IMO.

First off, $600.. well if you look in his list he's also getting the motor mounts changed, and the cross member. So that could explain the price. But, at the same time, I would change the transmission mount while your at it too.

And, if your exhaust shop won't let you dump it. Just tell them to go as far back as possible, then put a 90 degree bend and take it out in front of the rear wheels. Then go buy a cheap pair of exhaust tips that dump. Go home, cut the exhaust right before the 90 degree and install the tips. 🙂

Well as far as price goes. I just got duals from the manifolds out the back. With the cheapest mufflers it was still a $700 bill. :-(

Thats not bad I'm getting duals from the headers back with no cats, my mechanic said it would be $850 for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor