exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing wrong with it jus wanted it louder but i heard a car today lol god if mine was that loud all the time i would go crazy lol and imma dual it out soon

no its from a local shop...he makes knock off flowmasters

sounds good is it hard to install headers in these car or can u do it just by like removing the wheel and the wheel well panel

kris_tol said:
sounds good is it hard to install headers in these car or can u do it just by like removing the wheel and the wheel well panel
it looks like you can jus pull them out the top...there short manifolds that are on there...my buddy put long tubes on his black knight and said it was okay

Cut your exhaust back a little and throw on some tips. I've got the bowtie ones and they give it a little different sound. Mine run over the rear and straight back. I'm thinking on cutting mine just before the rear but I have heard of burning out your rear end if you don't have turn-downs.

bigjoenvegas said:
Cut your exhaust back a little and throw on some tips. I've got the bowtie ones and they give it a little different sound. Mine run over the rear and straight back. I'm thinking on cutting mine just before the rear but I have heard of burning out your rear end if you don't have turn-downs.
imma dual them straight back i think idk but imma go with slant cut

It's not hard at all. Just remove the starter and oil filter, and get it up off the ground. They took me 45 minuted laying on gravle.

depends what brand headers you get. mine, you need to unbolt the engine and jack it up to get 'em between the frame rails.
that's being careful not to **** up your distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor