Exterior door handle color inserts

justacruzr2

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
Does anyone make the door handle color inserts that go in the middle of the exterior door handles. They usually match the cars exterior color.

Also, Desert Valley made good on those weird doors and sent me 2 other ones which are correct.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Good deal.

What color is needed for your inserts. I have some colors but not all.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Does anyone make the door handle color inserts that go in the middle of the exterior door handles. They usually match the cars exterior color.

Also, Desert Valley made good on those weird doors and sent me 2 other ones which are correct.
Did they say what the story was on them?

justacruzr2

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
Did they say what the story was on them?

At first, the guy I talked to said they were from an aero coupe but then retracted that and said he doesn't know. We've all looked at every picture available on the internet and there is nothing that matches them. They were Grand Prix doors with a non-standard door skin on them. It's a mystery.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor