F*@K

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
maybe... but why are we talking about your shingles on an automobile forum?

That is the way it happens on TV... Doorbell rings and Terry Bradshaw invites himself in to talk about Shingles.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
perfect place to post your medical history. can't wait till someone gets herpes.
This very well may be a car forum, but I view it as a community that genuinely cares about it's members.. If you don't want any part of it
then au revoir.
I don't see you contributing anything to this site, nor do you mention what you own or are working on.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
My mother works in the pharmaceutical industry, and I know there is a newer vaccine out for shingles called Shingrix. Its supposed to be very effective. Maybe something for you to look into. Shingles is painful, take it easy and get well soon.

• Informative
Reactions: 6 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
This very well may be a car forum, but I view it as a community that genuinely cares about it's members.. If you don't want any part of it
then au revoir.
I don't see you contributing anything to this site, nor do you mention what you own or are working on.

Where else can you go to get car, medical and legal advice from unlicensed mechanics and doctors (and an actual lawyer) in one place? Its a one stop shop.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 11 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I got the Shingles at 34. The doctor told me "you are too young to get Shingles" and didn't believe I had them. I told him "Really?, my sister got them at 31."

We definitely had the same strain of Chicken Pox as children. The drug companies make a lot of money off us suckers, but If I had not already had Shingles, I would be giving them even more of my money and getting the vaccine.

Reactions: 1 user

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
Woke up this morning and I have Shingles again, This time its all over my neck and chin. Hurts like a S.O.B.:wtf:

Sorry to hear that -- hope that you feel better.

Unfortunately my 80 year old mother did not get the vaccine and had singles a few moths ago. Lot's of discomfort, her doctor recommended an anti-viral that helped a lot after a few days.

Reactions: 1 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
perfect place to post your medical history. can't wait till someone gets herpes.

maybe... but why are we talking about your shingles on an automobile forum?

You haven't been on here much to under stand it is a forum - It is listed under GENERAL DISCUSSION
If you don't like it that's fine but keep your derogatory statements to your self. Doesn't sound like this is your kind of automobile forum

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

We are all friends who have a common interest in G bodies and cars altogether. I have posted medical issues I have had and appreciate the concern shown by others. Just about anything goes in the general discussion as long as it isn't political. Perhaps if you posted more about your car and any help you can offer others about their car you'll understand the comradely of the members here.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor