Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Skynet has become self aware....
:ROFLMAO:

Actually, it's been self-aware since August 4, 1997 and it ain't done squat. Skynet's not so bad...it ain't nothin'. We'll see what happens in 2029.

Reactions: 1 users

jadigen

Greasemonkey
Jun 6, 2017
S.Jersey
facebook is the least of your problems.. there are cameras everywhere these days with facial recognition, your license plates are tracked. ez pass tracked if you have it, credit and bank cards tracked and the list goes on...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Its just statistics and correlation. Not much nefarious about that part of it. Lots of reasons to hate Facebook but it doing its job isn't one of them. That's about all I'm gonna say on that.

And I don't usually sell your info, but when I do its only the incriminating stuff.

Only reason I stay on FB is for memes, trolling, and frequent shitposting. And bc "working online" basically requires it to stay in the know about stuff.

Reactions: 1 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Sad to say but our society has become way too dependent on electronics and technology. If theres ever an EMP were all doomed. Especially the younger generation.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Sad to say but our society has become way too dependent on electronics and technology. If theres ever an EMP were all doomed. Especially the younger generation.
Reminds me of this:

Which in turn, reminds me of this:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
We sold our souls for one little bit of convenience, and we didn't even know the sale happened. FB was originally and SECRETLY invented to assist in face recognition. And now we have this Ancestry and OTHER DNA data sites collecting our DNA....isn't it amazing, what they are doing and what they tell you its for are two totally different things. That's due to the fact if you truly knew, you would understand your rights are infringed upon ...come to think about it, WHAT RIGHTS! Technology and or conveniences always has a price, unfortunately we are paying the ultimate one.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have 2 aliases that made it through FB purge of fake names. I could never understand why anyone would use a real name on FB and let the world know what they had for breakfast. My 2 fake names are Moe B. Dick and Jerry Cann but I have not logged in years so maybe by now they are dead.....

Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Reminds me of this:

Which in turn, reminds me of this:

long long ago just after the last ice age when I was a little kid we had a party line and you could pick up the phone to listen in on conversations, you had to wait till everyone on the party line was off before you could make a call.... :popcorn:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I have 2 aliases that made it through FB purge of fake names. I could never understand why anyone would use a real name on FB and let the world know what they had for breakfast. My 2 fake names are Moe B. Dick and Jerry Cann but I have not logged in years so maybe by now they are dead.....
AGREE 100000000000000% !!!! I used a fake name too. And it always amazes me the morons on there posting every detail of their lives, for ONE, like anyone gives a crap what you had for dinner along with 14 pictures of it, AND YOU eating it!!! These people are too dumb to understand they are handing over every detail of their existence to a database under the desert somewhere.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor