Facebook Creeping Anyone Else Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
I'll side with the rest of us who avoid FF, Insta-rat, twerking, and all the rest of that intrusive crew of web snoopers. If you want to avoid being tracked there are apps for killing cookies and stone walling tracking software that will try to follow you home. You can even spring for apps that will mask your home or base IP. All depends on how paranoid you are about security. The best form of security is to put nothing on your hard drive or cell or tablet that would cause you problems or issues if it were stolen. After that don't respond to strange or unsolicited e-mails from unknown sources. +1 on divorcing yourself from the tentacles of Pus-Book. Heard they can be the epitome of a haunt if you try to rid yourself of their clutches.

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
big brother is always watching you ( for your own good haha).

That's right, except it's not a haha. They're outright spying on us. Making money is not that important to them. They already have all the money -- see Federal (not federal) Reserve (no cash in reserve). When you open it up, and they ask, "what's on your mind?" it's only to make sure you're not telling anyone what's really happening or who is destroying America. If you tell the truth, it will not be allowed. You will be removed, just like you will from here if you get too truthful. I'm just really tired of "winning". Are you?

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
That's right, except it's not a haha. They're outright spying on us. Making money is not that important to them. They already have all the money -- see Federal (not federal) Reserve (no cash in reserve). When you open it up, and they ask, "what's on your mind?" it's only to make sure you're not telling anyone what's really happening or who is destroying America. If you tell the truth, it will not be allowed. You will be removed, just like you will from here if you get too truthful. I'm just really tired of "winning". Are you?

If this gets any more political than this post right here, hell yes I will shut it down bc the rules are 'no politics' after many a pissing match that results in nothing but people ready to kill each other, threaten each other, and generally be dicks to each other. Plus its a goddamn free country and I'm not letting my site be any more of a sounding board for your politics than I absolutely have to. Take your "Free Speach" nonsense and pester someone who cares. Winning my *ss. I hate Mondays.

Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Make it rain, Wall Street, make it rain....

Winning-Like-a-Boss.jpg

FB and sites like it make you the bait and the product. Either you subscribe to it, or you do not. Nothing on the internet is "free" anymore. If you want something, there are folks out there willing to give it. But you owe them something for that free stuff.

What amazes me is all the people that complain about these entities, but yet still won't leave them and still participate. I'm not all upset over my stuff being out there if I'm giving it up. But it's kind of worthless. What I don't like is things I didn't put out there that's floating around.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor