Factory SS Tan Interior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I am changing my coupe interior from tan to black. If you are not in a hurry, I will have door panels and A/B pillars, and I have blue or gray side window surrounds from a Cutlass. Seats can be upholstered in any color you like. Be forewarned, it may take some time to cut these loose. Be prepared to paint the missing plastic pieces, and tan 30-year-old uncracked dashes do not exist unless made.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Donutboy97??????? Where you at???? Show these good folks how a SS/mc is supposed to look with tan interior,that can ONLY be accented with a dark emarald green exterior paint job with correct striping!!! THE BEST EXAMPLE OF A TAN INTERIOR(imo;))

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
ssn696---- the factory dash in my 1980 is not cracked and I'm the second owner and have had it over 15 yrs.

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
Cinnabar was the original color . Redone the mix with base coat with gold pearl and clear coat.:wax:

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
I worked for GM in1966 where the chevelles were built Aztec Bronze was my favorite color along with Nasau Blue.

Last edited:

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Mitchmalibuman, what's the color on your car? It's giving me flashbacks to the Aztec Bronze my old 66 L79 Chevy II was.
Wow, you really lucked out. I have a green one that was resprayed black by the PO. Sitting in a box waiting for paint to magically leap onto the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor