BUILD THREAD #FamilyBurnoutWagon (1983 Malibu Wagon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Rebuilt the Holley carburetor and modified it to better handle the boost from the Weiand Supercharger.

Reactions: 1 user
Apr 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
#FamilyBurnoutWagon gets blown!! Check it out!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Apr 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have a few more #FamilyBurnoutWagon videos I need to add here.

Firstly, rivnuts are legitimately an awesome thing you can add to your project. I didn’t get paid or endorsed by anyone to make this. I just really think they are that good.

Second, if you need more adjustment on the secondary part of a vacuum secondary car, I have the answer. With very little effort you can add a metering block to the secondary side which allows you to swap different jets in. Fast and simple. Check it out.

Apr 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
I made some updates and repairs to the #FamilyBurnoutWagon and then we went to the drag strip to test out some slicks and fail. Check out the video here:

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Lockwire. Because racecar. Good call on the end-curl. No need to leave random razor blades lying around...

I like the ownership montage. Challenger trying to stay in-frame.

Apr 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Lockwire. Because racecar. Good call on the end-curl. No need to leave random razor blades lying around...

I like the ownership montage. Challenger trying to stay in-frame.

Lockwire because aircraft mechanic. It's like aviation's duct tape. If I was smart I would have drilled a hole through the other nut and lock wired them together.

I'm hoping to have a little better run this winter. Maybe I can have a number I can be proud of with a torque converter that stays locked up under power, a bit more boost, colder temps, and a lot more driving skill. Something that starts with a 13 would be a good start. Although, I was proud of putting away all those late model cars. Even with my terrible driving.

Most importantly, Thanks for watching the video!

Apr 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
My beater wagon achievers Drag Racing GLORY!! . . .at least in my eyes. . . | #FamilyBurnoutWagon EP16

With the new converter I hit the loose goal I laid out in the previous post.

Reactions: 2 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Apr 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
The #FamilyBurnoutWagon got some love. I have figured out how to get the "LS Brakes" emergency brake to work with the GBody cable. Also, I am really happy with the Caprice springs. Check out the video.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor