Favorite Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Always treat your kids right- never lie to them- someday they will be picking out your nursing home! Around '05 my Daughter surprised me with tickets to The Cure at Radio City Music Hall. I had no idea she knew I liked them. This clip is pretty close to that show. All the women were singing along word for word to this.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
My go to is metallica. But i like everything from billy joel to justin moore and old school hip-hop (pre 96’) erik b and rakim, krs-one smif and wesson etc. and freestyle for the old school new yorkers.
except the older i get the less i want to listen to hip hop anymore. Brings me back to the early 90’s and that was an ugly time for me in Bk

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Always treat your kids right- never lie to them- someday they will be picking out your nursing home! Around '05 my Daughter surprised me with tickets to The Cure at Radio City Music Hall. I had no idea she knew I liked them. This clip is pretty close to that show. All the women were singing along word for word to this.
Love the Cure!!!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
This one of my favorite of all time bands, Tower of Power started in 1968 and they still have quite a few of the original band members....:)

Steve,
That's my kind of music....real music.

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Card carrying Iron Maiden Fan Club member here. Gonna be at the Indy/Noblesville IN show next August. :twisted: although I don't actually have a card though. I should ask them about that. I need a card.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Card carrying Iron Maiden Fan Club member here. Gonna be at the Indy/Noblesville IN show next August. :twisted: although I don't actually have a card though. I should ask them about that. I need a card.
Forget the membership card, get Bruce to fly you to & from the show. Then you could get a "keep sake" off the plane.
1543373402870.png

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Forget the membership card, get Bruce to fly you to & from the show. Then you could get a "keep sake" off the plane.
View attachment 100446

Watched EF1 fly into Tulsa when they came in 2016. The FC members' names were _all_ inked on the nose landing gear hatch. so I'll settle for that lol.

ed-force-one-18-2-16-49555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor