• Cutlass

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Regal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monte Carlo for me

I think that the monte carlo as a whole has the sexiest lines of the G-bodies, I myself prefer the standard model over the SS, however my second choice would have to go to the cutlass since i owned one previous to my current monte carlo. Seems like nobody appreciates the standard monte with the "sportier" SS available, my prefence is with the standard package. I feel it looks a little meaner, planning a vintage trans am look for mine on 17" torq-thrusts w/ satin centers, can't wait!! thanks for starting the site, looking forward to retrieving and providing some valuable info, thanks again!

g bodies r the best

I like the monte carlo the best but they are all awsome rides. I have a 78 monte and a 85 grand prix, but have owned several others in the past. Thanks for the site, it will be nice to share info with other g body owners.

Cutlass! 1st 2 years the best even though, not technically a G-body... :wink:

guess what i voted....... :?

Based purly on appearance and looking at the "performance" models, I would have to say:

Monte SS
Hurst/Olds
Turbo Regal
GP 2+2

For the base models:
86-88 Monte LS
87/88 Cutlass
81-86 Cutlass
Malibu
Regal
Grand Prix
81-86 Monte SC
El Camino (never been a big fan of them)

...but they are all close because I like them all for the most part. 8)

Grand Am's man!!

I voted for the Grand Prix since they didnt make a
78, 79 or 80 Grand Am!LOL :lol:

If they did, I'd really like the 79 4 speed car!! :shock:

Who out there has actually seen a 78, 79, or 80 Grand Am? :roll:

If it's a G, it's for me! I personally love G-bodies of all makes, however, I must say, the GP 2+2 was NOT the most pretty of the bunch.

I'm an Olds man first, but I do like the Regal and Malibu, with perhaps a Monte SS coming in a very close 4th.

I wish I had the wherewithall to do up a G-Malibu. I got a 454 and a 502 Chevy Big Block with nothing to do, and that either one certainly would seem at home between the wheel wells. I also got 3 Olds 455s hanging around without homes. I wonder how a 455 would fit in a Regal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor