Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cutlass

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Regal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GP, I'm in Law-town southwest of OKC, eye know where eyenola is! I get thru showtoe occasionally. I'm not really a die-hard Pontiac fan, I just think all other cars oughta die and rot in haydeez lol. I wonder, does satan drive a honda ya think?

favorite g-boby

I fell in love with the G-body because of the Malibu and Monte Carlo. I bet if you asked everyone here, you'd be told that alot. But my favorite is my psuedo-luxury 1983 Pontiac Bonneville. And not just because I own one. My parents had two different friends who drove the G-body Bonne's years ago when they were almost new, and I really got anamoured with them way back then. I was probably about ten years old. What a weird car for a kid to like! One day I figured out they were the same thing as the Malibu, Monte, GP, and others, and I had to own one someday. So a few months ago I picked up my very cool Bonne and I am really enjoying it.

The g-body Bonneville's get no love? They weren't even listed in the poll, so I had to vote GP (two-door Bonneville.) I noticed someone wrote about their 1983 wagon, but I think that was the only mention other than my own. Sad, really. They're great cars, almost like driving a Cadillac.

Bonneville

Hi Artkansas; I saw your post. I have a 1984 Bonneville LE. Great car to drive. Fun, fast and very comfortable inside. For 22 years old it is in fine shape. Interior very good. Still looks great. Has some minor abrasion wear on the driver's side. The ceiling liner needs some TLC. Otherwise, near perfect. Great radio and speakers. Very cool ride, steering, tracking, braking. And lottsa room for passengers. Paint is near new, and the bumpers have the clean looking plastic (vinyl?) so they look nearly new. The black bumper trim is faded.
The dashboard is in very good condition, as this car was usually kept in a garage, out of the sun.
Here in Canada, Toronto, we have some cool weather, so the heater is very important. This one could bake a turkey if needed. Wowsers!
This car has the 305 Chevy engine and the four barrel carb. 😀

Bonneville

Hi grandbonnevillecreature; See my previous post to Artkansas about my 84 Bonneville. Great car IMO. 😀

the perfect g-body would have the front end of a regal or gn paired with the rear end of a monte carlo.

for me it's the el camino. No I don't have a mullet and I have 3 yrs of college education. I'm not the stereo type elky guy but I love my elky, I can find it in the parking lot easy. 🙂 my second choice would be the monte.

That's such a hard call. I mean, I like GP's because I have one, but Ya gotta love the Monte SS, GN, GNX, 442, H/O, etc. They're just NICE! I'll probably have to give it to the Monte SS though, simply because it was the car that got me into these things.

I was at a car show with my Honda, and next to me was this weird boxy black car that I've never seen before. The guy saw me looking at it, so he got in and turned it on. He revved it up a few times and I fell in love. I probably looked at that thing longer than the GT350 Mustang there.

8)

I like the lines of Gbody El Caminos... because I own one. But aside from that I love Montes. They seem to be the most popular but I think they look the best of all the Gbodys. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor