• Cutlass

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Regal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FULL_MONTIE said:
the perfect g-body would have the front end of a regal or gn paired with the rear end of a monte carlo.
Nah, that's backwards. The Montes are definitely my fav but would have been better with horizontal taillights like the 78s or even the GNs. But GPs are great (love the dash), too. GNs, GPs, and Montes (LS, SS, or SC) are for me.

85t5mcss said:
FULL_MONTIE said:
the perfect g-body would have the front end of a regal or gn paired with the rear end of a monte carlo.
Nah, that's backwards. The Montes are definitely my fav but would have been better with horizontal taillights like the 78s or even the GNs. But GPs are great (love the dash), too. GNs, GPs, and Montes (LS, SS, or SC) are for me.
I second that! I love the front end of SS Monte's, but with the rear of a GN would look awesome! and a bulged hood like the T-Type or GN's! Now thats a GBody 😀

somebody should make one of these crossover g-body cars. i would assume you would want to start with the car you want the rearend from and work fowards. since the front appears to be easier to change than the rear.

That would prob be the case except I like the body lines on the Monte. I don't know, maybe it'd be easier to graft the tails of the GN into the Monte.
Hmmmmm........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor