Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cutlass

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Regal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well............since i've had at least 2 of every version G body out there, and it all started with my 78 bu.. the bu's my first love... then monte ss, grand national, elky, 442/hurst olds, plain regal, plain monte, plain olds, gp.. however I love gp's interiors...

I love my bu's i guess. This is my third bu and have also had a bu wagon.
Wish i still had my first bu. But had a baby and the bu had to go to a new home needed a family car.

Fine79

I voted Cutlass. Does this make me a traitor? 🙂

Where's the Grand Am button???
Brevity, heck I couldn't even spell it (copy-paste)
I thought the 79 Grand am was the UUUGliest thing on wheels till I started messing with it, kinda grew on me, the ol ugly stepchild effect I suppose. I REALLY like the back of the Lemans, Monte Carlo SS front. Buick GN side view. (hmmmm... A Monte Am GN)
If your pockets are deep enough, there's not much that can't be done with a g body, kinda like a Camaro, only you don't have to lay down to get in it. Nice sleeper cars.

MrCamaro69, where in OK are you? I'm up here by Eye-Nola in the NE quadrant... nice to see another Okie, and a Pontiac guy at that 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor