Final Light Set Up ... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Clip

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 28, 2010
Thanks. . . You can get them on E bay. Just Search for " 4x6 Black headlight" ... !Caution! You have to run H.I.D's to use them because the stock lighting are completely unsafe to drive at night with. Good Luck and shoot me some picks if you get them on. To be honest i'd like to see them on an SS but haven't yet. The Grill Came with the car.

Attachments

• 2011-01-22 16.56.17.jpg
    2011-01-22 16.56.17.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,576

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
I finally got my HIDs I have to cut the back put of the housing to fit them I only the have HIDs on the low beams I don't need them for the high beams but this what it looks like with 1 hid low beam and 1 regular low beam.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 1,260

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
I also forgot to mention that learned years ago when you buy aftermarket headlights put a bead of silicone around the light so water or moisture doesn't get in.

CALI-WAGON_09

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2009
Los Angeles,CA
JC Clip said:
@ 85montanezSS, I hear ya, I wish I was able to keep the black housing and have full brightness on the hid kit. But with the way it is i'm back on to slightly better than stock lighting. @ kuruption109 Thx.

x2 my drivers side gets about an inch of rain in it everytime it rains lol.....im still lookin for the black housing without the projector so that my lights are brighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor