Finally, a manly prius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Wow, got some V-twin haters!

As for the Prius, l'll never understand why he thought putting a Harley engine in it, went from a Toyota 1.8 to a blown 1.1 harley engine!!!
24 hours of Lemons is all the explanation needed.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Ok I want to see someone put like a caddy 501 with rear wheel drive in one of them and make it a driver just the biggest gas hog motor that can be found I hate those cars

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Ford is going in the other direction, the name Mach 1 is going to be used on an electric SUV.... You think they would have learned their lesson with the Mustang II

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Anyone else think the new Prius looks like it was designed by the same team that created the Aztek?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
Well for starters why would you want to offended anyone? Second your stereotyping! Third how many cops, Arm Force, Navy, Marines and other Civial Servants ride V-Twins? It's become a Blue Collar thing!

I guess it's closed minded people that get and enjoy them little jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor