Attachments

• 0527151919.jpg
    0527151919.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 237

BuickLove

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2015
Gatlinburg TN
Sevierville TNb (near gatlinburg), I've been on this site before I used to have an 86 cutlass and then another 86 regal after that. Sold them and regretted it each time. Now I have one again and this one is staying!! Lol

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
That'll be a nice project. At least you guys dont have to deal with rust down there

mymontess

Greasemonkey
Dec 23, 2014
North York, Ontario, Canada
Hello & welcome from Toronto, Canada.
What are your plans for the Buick? Show us more pix!
Rod

BuickLove

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2015
Gatlinburg TN
I wish I had a computer! Been trying to upload more pictures from my phone, it let me upload that one and that's about it lol. The body is straight on the car, although there is some bad rust where the vinyl top was at the roof seams. Plan to delete the top instead of replace it, paint the car black, and put a 350 in it with a big cam. I know yall are probably tired of seeing black regals with 350s but it's what I want lol. The 307 in it runs great for right now, this is the first gbody I've had that isn't my DD so me and my husband are going to build it together and finally get my dream gbody. Previously I had an 86 regal with a 350 (that had the wrong front clip on it) and before that I had a cutlass with a 327 in it that was cammed to the gills. I regretted selling them both....never again will I sell my gbody, this jalopy stays!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor