finally lowered on 22 inch iroks and more mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
www.instagram.com
Ok guys i finally lowered my baby used the Belltech 2" drop spindles up front and the 1.5" lowering springs in the rear, i rolled the fenders for better clearance. I also did a few mods under the hood. Took all the AC crap off and placed my MSD box on there. I also added dual electric fans from a 99 intrepid. And added a couple of things to make my engine look pretty. Also got the hood insulator from my boy Warren. Thanks dawg! I went ahead and added the posi to it too. And soon i will be doing the LS! brakes up front and the LT1 discs in the rear. In yje interior i just added upper door panles from a cutlass

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

looks sweet.. As for the fans,how hard was to install them? Do all Intrepids have them?

85GPLef41 said:
looks sweet.. As for the fans,how hard was to install them? Do all Intrepids have them?

thanks bro! its easy man, very simple the only thing is connecting the relays and the wiring is a pain but very easy. You also will need a radiator from a V8 cutlass, i think some other 80s cars had this plate but not sure, and yes i believe all intrepids have em

cool, i am looking to do this upgrade soon...hopefully :lol:

OK first off let me say that you have a nice car there. So don't get offended. But you're only a few steps away from a donkmobile lol (j/k)

Phoenyx said:
OK first off let me say that you have a nice car there. So don't get offended. But you're only a few steps away from a donkmobile lol (j/k)

lol! actually im a long way from their, usually guys who put 22s lift their cars cause of clearance problems but if u do it rite it can be lowered, thats why i lowered mine so it wont have that donk look

But yeah seriously. That is a nice car you got there.

pontiacgp said:
a mini monster truck......brakes should have been upgraded before all that useless extra rolling mass weight was added.. :roll:

sorry but i didnt have the funds back then to upgrade the brakes, i did not know that it was going to be a big stopping difference with the big wheels, but now that i know, now i can upgrade, better late then never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor