finally lowered on 22 inch iroks and more mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin good Tony... real good :wink:

bigbrute said:
wat all did you do in the front for the rim to clear the finder . i love the way it looks i have a 80 and i want that look do i have to cut my finder?

no man it clears fine the only time it hits is when i turn the wheel all the way, no cutting involved

sweet ride tony! keep it up!

i had 22's on my grand prix an they rubed like crazy.. it realy wasnt the hieght thing just the fenders. now you say you rolled your fenders, can you tell me how. an did you use spacers or adapters on yo rims. cause i dont like the donk look to much. i would prefer to lower mine just as you did yours. that ride is hot bro...real talk

mugzi said:
i had 22's on my grand prix an they rubed like crazy.. it realy wasnt the hieght thing just the fenders. now you say you rolled your fenders, can you tell me how. an did you use spacers or adapters on yo rims. cause i dont like the donk look to much. i would prefer to lower mine just as you did yours. that ride is hot bro...real talk

thanks bro. yeah man i took it to a a shop they used a fender roller.

i have a 1 1/2 inch adapter on the rear wheels that it

Re:

when you had the front fenders rolled tony, what did that do to the plastic wheel well tub that bolt to your fenders????? did you do away with them??? and all you did to the rear is just spacers???
i lowered my 85 monte carlo ss 1'' in front and .800'' in the rear. i want to put 22's on it. what size tire are you running???? thanks

T-TOP TONY said:
mugzi said:

thanks bro. yeah man i took it to a a shop they used a fender roller.

i have a 1 1/2 inch adapter on the rear wheels that it

donnyR said:
Car looks sweet man.Did you really have to roll the fender lips would like to do mines like that but I don't want to roll my fender lip

You gotta roll the rear if you lower it(on an SS at least). As soon as you try to make a right turn into a driveway, its gonna rub/gouge the tires. My Elco does this baaaad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor