Flynbye no hassle rear brake brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbagel

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2015
Is there one that will work with the LS1 PBR caliper?

It states LT1 PBR. Those are different then LS1, correct?

Thanks!

79CMC

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Not really an answer to your question, but I figured I should respond just in case. I've heard Ed Miller at FlynBye can be difficult to get a hold of, but only what I've read on the internet and no personal experience. Google "flynbye brakes business forum" to see some past threads from other car guys, or posts #19 and #20 of this thread: https://gbodyforum.com/threads/flynbye-front-c5-conversion-bracket-question.33189/page-2

I used Kore3 with great success to install 11" brakes (corvette calipers and blazer spindle) on my Monte. Great customer service and an awesome product.

mbagel

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2015
Thanks.

I know there have been some bad reviews about Flynbye, but the rear brackets look like an easy solution. Maybe getting just a set of brackets won't be too hard......

I'm thinking of going without an parking brake (using a line-lock instead). So if I can just bolt up the LS1 calipers, I think it will be a much easier and cleaner install then cutting the flange,sourcing the parts, fabing parking brake cable hook up and brackets, etc....

Yeah, the Kore3 front brake stuff does look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor