For those with Holley swap kit, how close is the rear coil to the AC box?

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
I know Holley specifies that the mounts can only be used with their crossmember, but has anyone tried using Gforce crossmember with the Holley engine mounts?

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I know Holley specifies that the mounts can only be used with their crossmember, but has anyone tried using Gforce crossmember with the Holley engine mounts?
Just about any crossmember will work if its for your transmission. The worst that will have to be done is you'll need to slot a couple of bolt holes.

Reactions: 1 user

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Just about any crossmember will work if its for your transmission. The worst that will have to be done is you'll need to slot a couple of bolt holes.
I use the Holly Swap crossmember and it is terrible. Everything bolts together well but the frame rail extension is a plate in tension. Buy the g-force crossmember and modify the support plate if you need to like 64 says.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor