Ford 9"

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
alright so I've got a 9" fabbed up for a G with Moser axles. No gut's. What do you guy's think. Where should I go that ain't gonna cost me a fortune?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
check out the classified section of any circle tracks that are close to you....

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
you're looking for the guts then i take it? try ebay, as long as you don't get hosed for shipping you might be able to find a good deal there

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
pontiacgp said:
check out the classified section of any circle tracks that are close to you....
yeah, thats actually where I got it in the first place was from a buddy who stopped racein G's and went to A Mods. But we don't have any kind of classifieds for um. Small town I guess.

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
9 in

try www.reiderracing.com i bought mine from them in 97 and not had any problems..i got the locker and 4.11s.... it's nothing but fun to drive :D

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006
I'm running a Trac-Lok with 3.50 gears, 31-spline Moser axles and a nodular center section. The tubes are fully welded. The axle ends are drilled to the correct bolt pattern with 1/2" studs. I'm using adjustable upper links from Edelbrock. My sway bar is a just a hair tight (car has F41 option) around the center section but other than that it's nice.

I would also try eBay first, maybe Craigslist (haven't checked lately). The yards are hit / miss. You may want to try some shops in your area, they may have leads on parts for you and may have one on-hand (usually needs rebuilding).

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
pontiacgp said:
do you know if those are those axles 28 or 31 spline?
Not sure actually. He was just cleaning out his shop and told me to come get it. Keep in mind I still have my stock 4.3's POS back there yet, the 7.5"? So needeless to say I didn't hesitate. Right now it's just sittin in my garage just waitin to be put to good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor