Found Another (Revisited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
The hazard of stopping and asking. Now it's yours!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
What's your potential plan for this one, Kevin...possible builder, flip, or parts car? I guess you'll make that assessment once you get it home.
Keep us up to date...I'm curious as to how it turns out.

Jack I'm undecided at this time. I guess once I get it home and have a good look at everything I'll have a better idea of what I've got.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

kalidromos13

Master Mechanic
Oct 12, 2016
Palmdale, CA
Nice score OD!! Looks to be in decent shape, what are the plans for it? Have you seen fiberglass bumpers on these cars? They look pretty decent with those. Someone posted a video of a cutlass from Peru that had fiberglass bumpers and it looked amazing! Love the vinyl top and green. whatever you do, don't get rid of that haha

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
So due to the fact hat this car is blocked in by boats and campers and utility trailers, I haven't done much on getting it home. The weather is starting to look pretty good here so I guess I'll head over and talk to them and see if we can formulate a plan on getting it out of there. I also need the ground to firm up some so I can swap another set of wheels and tires on it. I'll see what happens this week.

Reactions: 5 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
So due to the fact hat this car is blocked in by boats and campers and utility trailers, I haven't done much on getting it home. The weather is starting to look pretty good here so I guess I'll head over and talk to them and see if we can formulate a plan on getting it out of there. I also need the ground to firm up some so I can swap another set of wheels and tires on it. I'll see what happens this week.

Good luck rescuing your Green Machine Cutlass.

Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Good luck rescuing your Green Machine Cutlass.

Thanks man...I flat towed the last couple home as they were close, that and the trailers were tied up. I now know another fellow with a 10,000 lb winch on his trailer so once we get a path cleared it shouldn't be a problem getting it loaded.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor