Front sway bar, end link install help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
guys, embarrassed to ask but need help quick. Can someone either send a pic or describe where the sway bar bushings get assembled on end links? Have the umi setup, just need to "see" it. 4 bushings, 4 cupped washers, sleeve over bolt. Couldn't find any pics so I have to ask, thanks!

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Don't have a pic but bottom to top it goes in this sequence: bolt head, cupped washer, bushing, lower control arm, bushing, cupped washer, sleeve, cupped washer, bushing, sway bar, bushing, cupped washer, nut. Hope this helps.

crotchss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2010
Kearney, Nebraska
images

Not a pic of a G-body, but the same idea.

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
Thanks guys... Embarrassed I couldn't figure it out- ugh, stressed on time to get the rolling chassis completed by this weekend, then have to get all my crap out of bro-in-law huge garage(he's moving)... Thanks again and keep you posted...

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that is nice of you to help your brother in law to move your stuff to his new garage.....:D

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
Ha- yep... Team effort, he helps me, I'm helping him- a lot... It's a 30x 45x footer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor