Fun game time! Photo Rally call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
Here is a fun game for you guys, hope it will work.

The idea is to start with an object or a location and post a picture of YOUR CAR with that object. It must be a fresh photo with your actual car. Not an old photo you found in your photo album. This is a fun way of taking your car out for a spin and grab new pictures.

The first person to post a picture of the required quest gets to name a new object for the next round. If nobody succeeds to post a new picture, the winner of the previous round must submit a new object or location for the quest.

Let's start: Your car next to a billboard

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
does it have to be the g-body, or can it be the DD? the regal is about a year away from the road...

all4gss

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2009
Bella Vista, AR
Well that didn't get off the ground. The fellas at elcaminocentral are having fun with it. We still looking for a gbody next to a billboard?

suffrn6

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2011
saint john, nb canada
Would a business sign be the same as a billboard?

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
This sounds like fun. I just hope someone picks sitting in a mechanics garage not getting fixed, then I can play too. lol

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Oldsmoletick said:
How about parked in storage, :rofl:
x2. This is a cool idea but bad timing with winter coming :lol:

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Well my Malibu is supposed to be done in the next few days. And I just got a camcorder for an early christmas gift. So I'm gonna be in on this game.

all4gss

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2009
Bella Vista, AR
Gbody Photo Rally

And by request...
Next Target: your gbody in storage for this Winter!

Attachments

• IMAG0202.jpg
    IMAG0202.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 789
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor