Fusible link

Wiper motor pigtail I believe, from the electronics behind the plastic cover.

Is it dark green?
Hey sorry I just saw your message. Here are some better pictures. I have the under hood light accounted for so I’m not sure where it goes.
IMG_1431.jpeg
IMG_1432.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1430.jpeg
    IMG_1430.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Are you able to determine the "cavity" in the C100 bulkhead connector that DK GRN wire is located in? If so, you can check it against the various C100 pinout listings, like what oldsofb posted over in the Resources section.

There only seems to be a few DARK GREEN wires called out for Wipers/Washer [B3], Horns [E1], Instrument Panel [D5] so if you can determine the CAVITY it's from, that might help figure out what electrical sub-system it's for. Then you might be able to trace or continuity test to confirm, for example if it traces back to the wiper switch, or I/P dash cluster connector, etc..

Being so short of a pigtail off the C100 bulkhead, it would have to be something close in that area (ie; wiper motor) or there's a mating harness connector that extends the wire to it's final connection (ie; temp switch).

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sweet_Johnny

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor