G-Body Classic Cleveland Ohio - July 27th 10AM-2PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
i live in Indy. Going to be doing a lot of wrenching this week to get my car together for it. down to wiring and fluids before a final check over everything and fire it up finally. planning on trailering it up since i dont trust a fresh build on a 5 hour drive

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
If anyone wants a crazy deal on parts let us know and we can meet you at the show. Prices too low to post on here!

Reactions: 1 users

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
If anyone wants a crazy deal on parts let us know and we can meet you at the show. Prices too low to post on here!

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Guys, if you do plan to attend, please take and post some pics. We love pics...:love:

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Guys, if you do plan to attend, please take and post some pics. We love pics...:love:

I’ll do you one better. Subscribe to the GBodyNation.com YouTube channel. Assuming I get there in one piece I’ll be live and also recording for more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: 2 users

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
it says ur in medina, i'm not far away want to cruise up together?

Oh I won't be there till later. I work Friday nights. I always poke fun at Brian cuz he does things 'so damn early all the time' 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor