G Body Front Brake Upgrade (13.4" Rotors) C6 Z51 (For Sale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Re: G Body Front Brake Upgrade (13.4" Rotors) C6 Z51 (For Sa

How did i miss this thread!!! know its all coming to me...lmao :mrgreen: :wink:

Gbody

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2011
California

I hate to kill the thread but which rotor will I use for this setup?? (blazer, camaro, or corvette) i have my rear set up list complete I just have to put them on lol thanks for the info btw

rwolf15241

Greasemonkey
Jan 24, 2013

Will that rear parking brake set up work with the C5 rear brakes??? I want to install them one my 9 inch Ford when I order it??? I know Kore sells the rear plate!! looking to save $$$

V6UnderPressure

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2008
New Lenox, IL

Bringing this thread back from the dead but had a question. You can use the C6 (Z51) black calipers with C5 PABs correct? Can someone confirm that the Z51 PABs are strictly for running the 13.4" rotor?

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Good question, I think that is the case.

87_Gbodies

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2012
So Cal

I haven't been on here in a while, has anyone heard from Skip? Did I miss something?

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky

V6UnderPressure said:
Bringing this thread back from the dead but had a question. You can use the C6 (Z51) black calipers with C5 PABs correct? Can someone confirm that the Z51 PABs are strictly for running the 13.4" rotor?

The size rotor you use dictates what PAB you use, they have to match. A Z51 rotor has to have a Z51 PABs. Z51 PABs will not work with non Z51 rotors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor