• bar.jpeg
    bar.jpeg
    728.1 KB · Views: 681
  • SHOW.jpeg
    SHOW.jpeg
    698 KB · Views: 662
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
WAIT A MINUTE DID U GUYS FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nice car kid. believe me no one has forgotten you, Lot's of nice work, You had a plan, you stuck to it.
I am glad to see you pulling the wheels off, so your baby stays where you parked it.I wish you had a garage to lock her up in.

tc1959 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Nice car kid. believe me no one has forgotten you, Lot's of nice work, You had a plan, you stuck to it.
I am glad to see you pulling the wheels off, so your baby stays where you parked it.I wish you had a garage to lock her up in.

Ya it stays with me...garage sounds good right know...i just put my baby on jacks and no need to worry, i also got the neighbor hood teenagers like my neighbors kids across the street..etc on the look out if n e one gets close to it...i have a long drive way so i think its safe on jacks and where its parked.....My very good friend RUGER P95 its also close to me...lmao... :rofl: .......vote for me guys...!!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
tc1959 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Ya it stays with me...garage sounds good right know...i just put my baby on jacks and no need to worry, i also got the neighbor hood teenagers like my neighbors kids across the street..etc on the look out if n e one gets close to it...i have a long drive way so i think its safe on jacks and where its parked.....My very good friend RUGER P95 its also close to me...lmao... :rofl: .......vote for me guys...!!!
I would vote for you, but mine is prettier. 8) 😀

AWWWWWWWW MAY THE BEST MAN WIN, I FOUND MY COMPITION....LMAO...J/K GOOD LUCK BRAH!!!!!

:rofl: :twisted: :lol: 8) 😀 :x 😢 :evil: :twisted:

tc1959 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
AWWWWWWWW MAY THE BEST MAN WIN, I FOUND MY COMPITION....LMAO...J/K GOOD LUCK BRAH!!!!!

:rofl: :twisted: :lol: 8) 😀 :x 😢 :evil: :twisted:
Just close your eys and think Red,Red,Red 😛 Then vote. I know you will do what's right. :rofl:

hahahahahahaahah Orange Orange....lol

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
.My very good friend RUGER P95

Don't say that too loud in your anti-gun state! Like I can talk in Chicago right? I have a few friends myself :wink:

that orane elco is sick. love the name of car club also keep it coming be on the look out for my clone choo choo customs elco coming soon (my hometown created that car)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor