G-Body World Championship Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSTWANTED

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 4, 2011
Believe me when I tell you guys the cream cutlass in this video may be the baddest full interior no cage street G-body in the world. NO ONE IN THE SOUTH WILL RUN THIS CAR AT THE MOMENT FOR ANY AMOUNT OF CASH. HE GAVE MY BUDDY THE HIT IN THIS VIDEO AND THIS WHITE GP IS NO SLOUCH EITHER. Cutlass on the motor and watch how many times he tapped the brakes. A REAL MONSTER ON THE NOS WHEN HE SPRAYS IT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9k-mA0tHWs

HERE IS THE SAME CUTLASS WITH TO MUCH TIMING IN THE 7531 ...IT GETS SCARY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDW4IGT ... re=related

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't get it...the GP sure looked like it won so why is this cutlass so bad *ss....and it lost the second race....oh and NOS is not legal in a street car..

MOSTWANTED

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 4, 2011
pontiacgp said:
I don't get it...the GP sure looked like it won so why is this cutlass so bad *ss....oh and NOS is not legal in a street car..

YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE this car in person. Lets just say when he sprays the cutlass them turbo boys go home broken hearted.
the white GP lost and its a low 9 second car in the quarter mile and full interior also with subs in the trunk.

Big block WI

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2009
That's what I want my car to do

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
there both cool and fast cars but it looks like your typical drag race

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Nothing impressive about NOS aka fake horsepower. I do like the GP though :D

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
I wouldn't race him either the way he went into the other lane like that. :shock:

That's great if He wants to die with no cage, but I don't want him taking me with him...

94gtfreak

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 6, 2009
I love how the vid says "100% street legal" and yet he is running a cageless drag car...at what track is that legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor