G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
yep I could go for one as well in tan

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
well so far the biggest issue is the size people want them....no one can agree on one size.....another issue the color. everyone wants a certain color. Third issue is money. Nobody wants to pay 10 bucks for them. I tried to point everyone to where I went to get mine but with no luck. I have had 2 made for myself. I think it would be way too much of a headache to get them made and sell them to everyone. So my advice is refer to my earlier post and have them made yourself. I will gladly supply you with the proper artwork to send to the guy I just need a PM with your email the length you want it and the color combo or if you just want a single color. Ill provide you with the artwork in the correct format and a link to who to send it to. I was very happy with the quality of the decal I had made.

Im here to help. I just thought it would be nice if GP403 would get the proceeds from it for providing all of us with a free site with all of this great info and people on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor