gbodyforum.com stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
87GrandPrix said:
With all my years of internet Lingo experience I still have no idea what IIRC means!

It is cool though that exactly what I wanted to do, what font is that?

GP403 said:
its silver and blue, the font is "aero extended" if you want to look it up and find it out there on one of the free font sites.

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
Ah damn, I thought it was Aero Italic....

I cut some decals out, but I am going to go back and redo them with Aero extended to see how those look

It will be just a couple days (busy weekend)

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
ill take 2! 8)

lightemup2

Master Mechanic
Jul 28, 2009
Massachusetts
i'm interested in the stickers, how much are they and where can i get them?

YoungGun001

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 23, 2009
FLORIDA
The decals are a GREAT idea. You know, we put decals on our rides to let those looking know what has helped us build em. What has helped more than GBodyForum.com? :!: I'll take 2!!! I look forward to seeing some of these on the streets.

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
I'm working on cutting some decals for you guys. Problem is, I only have the cheap Chinese vinyl that came with my cutter.

I'll most likely be selling decals for like $1 each until I can get enough money to buy heavier and better quality vinyl to make better decals that will last (3 or 5 year vinyl).

The stuff that I have now would probably be ok for a while, but I'm not sure. They would at least look great on a tool box or something like that. I also only have white or blue vinyl for now.

Like I said, I will be getting better vinyl soon, but I'll keep you posted (busy weekend) :(

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
I was just thinking about these stickers,IT MUST HAPPEN,I'd take about 5,just in case I get more g bodies :D

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
I'd be up for these too. I like em bottom edge of the quarter windows. That font is great too. Any progress?

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I'd be interested also once you've up and going with some other colors...would love one in burgany or claret to match interior and compliment the mineral grey I'll be painting the regal 8)

please keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor