gbodyforum.com stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
I can make some up if anyone is interested, but I don't want to step on the site owner's toes by selling these. Who runs the site, that I should contact about this?

I just have some cheap white and blue vinyl, but I could make some up for those interested. They wouldn't cost much $1.50 maybe, because of the quality of the vinyl. Plus the cost of a stamp, so like $2 for one decal....

I think a 1 inch tall decal is like 10 inches wide, when I sized it up on my machine. Maybe I'll make some up and take some pics. This wouldn't be a money making adventure, just something that would generate enough money to buy 3 or 5 year vinyl to make better ones for you guys

I would want to clear this with the owners of the site before doing anything like this however. I really like this site :)

But I could also do windshield ones or whatever size desired

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
GP403 is the site's owner, so you may want to ask his permission first. Let me know what is decided on as I may wish to buy a small one too, and put it at the base of my back window.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I say go for it! :D I'm always game for free advertising and if you guys are handling it then even better :D

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
ok, thanks GP403, I'll make up some and see what you guys think.

Like I said I just have blue and white vinyl for now, eventually I'll get some more colors and nicer vinyl.

If anyone is interested in anything larger than a small one (about 1 inch tall, 10 inches wide), PM me and let me know what you're looking for.

I should be able to go as big as you want for windshield decals, etc...
These should last at least a while on your car, or would be great for toolboxes, etc

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
here's the one I had made, IIRC its about 1" x 18" or so.

normal_PICT0196.JPG

its silver and blue, the font is "aero extended" if you want to look it up and find it out there on one of the free font sites. PM me and I'll send you a 10" png if you want (just the graphics)........

87GrandPrix

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2009
Michigan
With all my years of internet Lingo experience I still have no idea what IIRC means!

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
"if I remember correctly" lmao I just figured it out the other day

87GrandPrix

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2009
Michigan
fodoimp said:
I thought IIRC was a type of Camaro I was unaware of hahahah jk

Oh my God I had the same thought in my mind, it looks like IROC. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor