GBotM Dec '17 - Congrats melloelky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Congratulations. Very very clean engine compartment. The attention to detail is very good for my OCD. What's the plan on the A/C hoses?

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Congratulations. Very very clean engine compartment. The attention to detail is very good for my OCD. What's the plan on the A/C hoses?
thank you.yea i get the OCD thing.i ran outta warm weather so i didn't bother w/the a/c lines.I'm gonna do the hoses this winter.the plan is to run them along the bottom of the support/tucked just behind the backside of the air deflector.I'm gonna try and make them as clean and uniform as possible.i figured w/the aftermarket compressor and trying to keep everything neat,i didn't want to use a stock lines. I'm using this https://www.summitracing.com/parts/vta-547002/overview/
something tells me I'm gonna use more line than what comes in the kit :)

Reactions: 1 user

ELKMEANO

n00b
Aug 23, 2016
thank you.yea i get the OCD thing.i ran outta warm weather so i didn't bother w/the a/c lines.I'm gonna do the hoses this winter.the plan is to run them along the bottom of the support/tucked just behind the backside of the air deflector.I'm gonna try and make them as clean and uniform as possible.i figured w/the aftermarket compressor and trying to keep everything neat,i didn't want to use a stock lines. I'm using this https://www.summitracing.com/parts/vta-547002/overview/
something tells me I'm gonna use more line than what comes in the kit :)
Looks awesome, love it!!! What name brand and color is the black??? Thanks Tony

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Looks awesome, love it, What name brand and color is the black??? Thanks Tony
thank you much,I'm not sure which black parts you're referring too but the fender liners,the booster,the hvac box,steering shaft and the air cleaner is sem hot rod black.
the valve covers are a textured powder coat,the core support,h20 pump and the fender to support bars are regular gloss black

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Congratulations Chris & I see that the engine is running in the picture. You have done some fine work, enjoy your day in the sun. Ole' Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor