My generator light never goes off .... Not running i have about 12.3 to 12.5 volts . with vehicle running it reads 14.2 roughly. Is this light on because its overcharging ? I definately have no issues with the battery dying or having low power but this stupid light is always on . the volt gauge in cluster tends to read between 10 and 13 when running but a voltmeter on the battery says otherwise . even when the meter in cluster reads over 13 the GEN light never goes off . the brightness of the GEN light also seems to vary a bit . has anyone experienced this issue or know where to start ?