german malibu wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting pics of your Malibu wagon, Andreas.
It looks to be in very nice shape.

Thanks also for looking out for European taillights for me. I might have located a set in Sweden.

By the way, does it run on propane? I'm looking at the air cleaner setup and the tank in the spare tire well.

Longroof79 said:
Thank you for posting pics of your Malibu wagon, Andreas.
It looks to be in very nice shape.

Thanks also for looking out for European taillights for me. I might have located a set in Sweden.

By the way, does it run on propane? I'm looking at the air cleaner setup and the tank in the spare tire well.

yes,it runs on propane.
the gazoline prize i here 1,65 € (yes,for a litre,not a gallone)
and 0,61 € for propane.
this was the reason,to buy the second one.
the price for the car was nearly the same ,as the price for a propane system :mrgreen:

You now have matching station wagons. They're both the same color. :wink:
I'll bet you get a lot looks driving them around. :)

...have seen this nice girl by sport
img-20130617-wa0006ipsdu.jpg

and have stolen her clothes to do this
img-20130617-wa00041lsxv.jpg

it´s a car to have fun and yes,i have fun

Cool headliner!
So the fat chick gave up her clothes for your headliner.... :lol: I'll bet there was enough material there, too.

Great to see g body's in Europe very exciting I remember when I was 18 I owned a g body cutlass and el camino and my family in Czech Republic was interested in my car because it was unlike anything they had ever seen or was used to . 15yrs later I still have the camino and now it's great to see the g body in Europe!!!

hoi,
thanks
i put a cable from the tach point at the distributor to the white wire nr 17.
i think it should be right.
eventually is the connection from the clusterboard to the wires not correct.
i have to check :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor

Back