Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Holy crap....read the first post and then jumped to the last page here....welcome to Saskatchewan to you and your family Mike! I'll have to go back through the thread and get caught up. Looking at at the post above looks like at least 2 garages/shops? Looking good!

Holy crap....read the first post and then jumped to the last page here....welcome to Saskatchewan to you and your family Mike! I'll have to go back through the thread and get caught up. Looking at at the post above looks like at least 2 garages/shops? Looking good!
Kevin, start the search for the running boards for the Monte. We want Mike to fit in out there!

“I love it when a plan falls together”…So happy your work is portable. Nice landing spot. Dreaming of such space.

Yeah, your shipping costs were getting too high. So we relocated. 😉

“I love it when a plan falls together”…So happy your work is portable. Nice landing spot. Dreaming of such space.

Thanks, it is working out so far. And if it goes pear shaped we should have some decent non-military prospects out here if we chose to go that route.

I saw that family come into town the other day. They live in a grenery just down the road😉. It reminds of a story of a kid doing some off roading. He sees smoke coming out of what looks like a little shed or grenery in the middle of nowhere. He opens the door, there is an old man living there with no power or running water, hill folk still exist in Saskatchewan. There are a few stories like this, people live off the grid, probably due to extreme penny pinching around here. Glad you are getting closer to finished👍. A move is huge stress, followed by relief.

Reactions: motorheadmike
I saw that family come into town the other day. They live in a grenery just down the road😉. It reminds of a story of a kid doing some off roading. He sees smoke coming out of what looks like a little shed or grenery in the middle of nowhere. He opens the door, there is an old man living there with no power or running water, hill folk still exist in Saskatchewan. There are a few stories like this, people live off the grid, probably due to extreme penny pinching around here. Glad you are getting closer to finished👍. A move is huge stress, followed by relief.
How can Saskatchewan have hill folk when they don't have hills?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor