Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Mostly you feel sadness and pain. Especially when you can't get the snowblower to run right, if you have a snowblower and not a 1994 Honda 300 atv with a snow blade.

I was looking at a Geo Tracker with a blade on it the other day. It had bad fuel pump wiring. Dude clearly didn't want to sell it despite not needing it with his snow removal contracted out.

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I was looking at a Geo Tracker with a blade on it the other day. It had bad fuel pump wiring. Dude clearly didn't want to sell it despite not needing it with his snow removal contracted out.
That would have been an awesome plow wagon.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
That would have been an awesome plow wagon.

Agreed, however it is a touch too rich for what it is:

Maybe I will convert my JD D140 to a snowblower? I dunno. I'd rather just pay someone to be honest. It worked well in Ontario.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I think the Arctic-@ss cold killed my old CTEK charger last night - it was making some sad noises when I found it. Thus the Colorado no cranky. Had to jump it with the TBSS... hopefully we'll have a fresh battery for it today.

i aint even mad sleeping beauty GIF

I just have so many other things I need/want to be doing.

• Sad

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Know, what's scariest? Encountering her 40 years from and discovering what age and gravity hath wrought.

Nick

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I think the Arctic-@ss cold killed my old CTEK charger last night - it was making some sad noises when I found it. Thus the Colorado no cranky. Had to jump it with the TBSS... hopefully we'll have a fresh battery for it today.

I just have so many other things I need/want to be doing.
seems like all you been doing since you moved is spending money!
-new license plates, passing inspection, new electrical wiring in the garage, hanging welding curtains, new car batteries.....

pay the man! 1640715910288.png

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
seems like all you been doing since you moved is spending money!
-new license plates, passing inspection, new electrical wiring in the garage, hanging welding curtains, new car batteries.....

pay the man! View attachment 189200

The struggle is real... real fuggin' expensive... real friggin' cold...

I spent numerous hours today unf*ckerating the fridge freezer which was cloggederated with ice, dust bunnies, and the smegma of a decade gone by (it's still under my finger nails). Damn thing was frozen cocksolid behind the back panel and right down to the electronicals being encased in a block of ice... it wasn't just a plugged drain. I guess the one benefit of being married with female childrens is having a heavy duty hair dryer handy for moments just like this. Sigh.

After that was done with I got to figuring out how to make the high-tech Amazon home invasion thermostat work. Only been living here for two months of it being 7 years, 3 months, and 4 hours out of sync with reality. The previous owners clearly gave up on it shortly after installing it. After downloading the app on my pocket computer, resetting everything, connecting it to my WiFi (why is that a requirement to heat and cool your home?), and renaming it Juan Julio (because reasons) I got to tuning the system. The priorities were getting it to "dehumidify in winter" (it was an setting that the previous owners never thought to use?) and installing the remote sensor in the girls' room because it seems to be consistently cooler than the rest of the main floor by a few degrees (7 blankets each only gets them so warm when they kick them off in the middle of the night).

Thankfully Natasha is all twitterpated with today's display of handymanliness.

women GIF

I "have" to go to a kid's birthday party tomorrow... so still no Mike time. And I have a battery to change after it finishes charging (credit to the Mrs. for remembering to get the newest battery on the shelf (she really does listen to me)). Vacation my @ss.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
The struggle is real... real fuggin' expensive... real friggin' cold...

I spent numerous hours today unf*ckerating, cloggederated, cocksolid

women GIF

I've never heard those technical terms before. I'm more familiar with f*ck-tons and butt-loads. Of course, the number of butt-loads per f*ck-ton seems to be a variable ratio depending on wtf is going on at the time

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I've never heard those technical terms before. I'm more familiar with f*ck-tons and butt-loads. Of course, the number of butt-loads per f*ck-ton seems to be a variable ratio depending on wtf is going on at the time

Metric tonnes or imperial tons? Specificity matters.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor