Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

…and can we assume you topped off the propane tank? It’s always car season in your quarter acre of garage…

…and can we assume you topped off the propane tank? It’s always car season in your quarter acre of garage…

I really should get the backup tank filled for the TBSS. Wait... why didn't she just take that thing? I'll be right back...

It was-37c here this morning. (-35f for the cousins to the south.) I actually plugged in my diesel last night.

Mike, you ok over there? Have you found a turbo for the snowblower?
Being in the south ain't all it's cracked up to be. Actually had to open the house windows on Christmas Day it was getting so warm!

1640639094942.png

Reactions: motorheadmike
We-ell, for cold it is only -4 or so cilly-sicle but the state of Minnesota has been gracious and kind enough to allow us to enjoy the proceeds of a Colorado low that will eventually leave behind about 8-10 inches of fresh new white crap. Any any other time this would be no-brainer; just a trip to the shop and bark up the blower but with my left shoulder still looking like I got in a knife fight and the doctor's vehement instance that I not attempt to lift anything heavier than 10 lbs for at least another 10 days, my date to go dancing with said blower is on hold.

Reactions: motorheadmike
After another couple of hours of snow removal, another broken and then lost return spring, and running out of gas... we made it out the other side. Natasha has a new appreciation for my angst about yesterday and the lack of help provided. Team work is dream work.

Our neighbours are usually done in 5-10 minutes with their real equipment... I was shopping for a skid steer yesterday. I cried and refocused on a shiny new shovel. Good thing I love fitness.

Working Out Richard Simmons GIF

So after warming up she heads out to Costco. But, then I hear a frantic ringing of the doorbell. She's locked out, and pissed. Then she tells me her truck won't crank over. Obviously the battery. I tossed a charger on it. A new battery is likely in her future.

Oh and being locked out? It's because this happened:

View attachment 189139

It fell apart internally and filled up with frost and ice. It stuck to my hand when I brought it in. LOL. A few minutes with some hot water, a hair dryer, and a screwdriver it is good as new. Also talk about lazy with the paint all over the damn thing, eh?
So your gonna want to think about running the air exchanger or a dehumidifier on the regular, the girlfriends house does that moisture thing too, WD-40 the locks 2-3 times in the winter.

Modern air tight homes suck and are awesome...
Being in the south ain't all it's cracked up to be. Actually had to open the house windows on Christmas Day it was getting so warm!

View attachment 189140
I can flex on you too. Yes, we are built differently here. (It's mostly from beer and cheeseburgers though)
269808154_10165808304395162_1984684272250811359_n.jpg

So someone told the dude in the link attached to the weather byte to go fly a kite and he took them seriously???

• Haha
Reactions: 86LK
I bet they were judging the crap out of you.

I can return the favour and look down my nose at them in the spring/summer/fall when I am rolling past in a Hellcat. Also, being ripped and jacked is a nice perk of hard work. 😉

Dance Bro GIF

But, I suppose I could just get a tractor and live/look like the other 70+% of the population.

hot dog smoking GIF

I can return the favour and look down my nose at them in the spring/summer/fall when I am rolling past in a Hellcat. Also, being ripped and jacked is a nice perk of hard work. 😉

Dance Bro GIF

But, I suppose I could just get a tractor and live/look like the other 70+% of the population.

hot dog smoking GIF
Don't fat shame me, I'm working on the strength part of the strongman body....

• Haha
Reactions: Northernregal

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor