Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
But, I suppose I could just get a tractor and live/look like the other 70+% of the population.

hot dog smoking GIF

It's a helluva lot easier!

We'll check in in February and see how enthusiastic you are when that shiny new shovel snaps in half.

Does anyone else get greyed out emojis on their phone?

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

One package of hotdogs at a time?

I hear some cheesecake calling me...
More like smoked brisket and pork belly, nobody is bulking like this on hotdogs good sir.

We'll check in in February and see how enthusiastic you are when that shiny new shovel snaps in half.

It won't interfere with his workouts. 🤣🤣🤣
cold dance GIF

• Haha

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

I've already done harder handraulically back in Ontari-nope for years and here a couple of times already. However, if I stop posting you know what's what: I am either busy shoveling or busy being dead.

Animated GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I just seen a V6 challenger with Sask collector plates here in Bramladesh today. What is going on out there ? I stopped next to the guy at the lights and he rolled down his window but he didnt speak engrish so no bueneo

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I can return the favour and look down my nose at them in the spring/summer/fall when I am rolling past in a Hellcat. Also, being ripped and jacked is a nice perk of hard work. ;)

Dance Bro GIF
she's looking for you...
1640661293532.png

• In Love

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
  • Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor